The leaves have changed
1. Go to a local pumpkin patch. Whether it’s with your friends or your family, going to a pumpkin patch is a classic fall activity. You and your loved ones can have a pumpkin-carving contest! Remember to share photos of your finished jack-o-lanterns with your family across the country. Alternatively, you can make some old fashioned pumpkin pies!
2. Draft and complete your fantasy football team. Create your own team instead of paying for expensive tickets. You and your friends can tailgate to your
3. Catch a few falling leaves. Take a
4. Keep warm and cozy indoors. When it’s chilly out, stay indoors and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate by the fire. Cuddle up with a warm blanket and put on your
5. Make the yard looking fresh.
6. Create fall DIY projects. Craft some new fall décor. Decorate your tabletop with seasonal pumpkins and gourds. Collect leaves and twigs to make a seasonal wreath to hang on your door or place on your table. Stop by your local craft store to pick up all the supplies you need.