1. Eat more fruits, vegetables.
2. Consider a multivitamin to achieve balance in your body.
3. Be active, add a small fitness routine to your daily activity list.
4. See your family Doctor once a year to make sure you maintain your health and happiness.
5. Cut down on alcohol beverages even if it just means a smaller glass of your favorite wine.
6. Give your brain a daily work out with a crossword puzzle or play a game of cards with friends/family.
7. Quite smoking. (We know easier said than done.)
8. Speak to medical professional if you are feeling down or anxious.
9. Make sure you are getting enough sleep.
10. Take time each day to do something that brings you joy!